Launched in July
2004, Expat Finland
has become a prominent information
resource, with steadily increasing traffic and excellent
search engine results. Typical visitors to Expat
Finland are "organic traffic", actively seeking the information
on the Expat Finland pages they visit, and using it.
For companies and
organizations seeking a targeted audience,
advertising on Expat Finland is an effective medium.
Important Information for Advertisers
an Advertising Query
See also: Expat
Finland Traffic, Statistics and Rankings
Advertising Sizes & Placement
Expat Finland has 3 advertising levels:
Advertisement sizes and placement:
Examples of advertisement formats and placement can be seen at the
top, left, right and bottom of this page: Stuart
Allt Web Design .
- Text Link: 160 pixels wide (left) or 200 pixels wide (right). 2 lines high.
- Button: 160
x 56 pixels - see left
- Badge: 200
x 200 pixels - see right
- Banner: 728
x 90 pixels - see above
- Top: Available
for Banner ads. These are not available on all pages of the site; please
- Left: Available for Button or Text Link ads.
These appear under the main menu, above any
'Ads by Google'
- Right: Available for Badge or Text Link ads. These appear under the 'This Site' section, above any
'Ads by Google'
Available for Banner ads. One space is available at the
bottom of the Home page
If necessary, heights of the advertisements
can be adjusted according to customers'
requirements. Advertisement widths are fixed.
- Expat Finland publishes Google Ads. Google Ads can be removed in spaces requested by direct advertisers
- Stuart Allt Web Design ads can be removed in spaces requested by direct advertisers
- Expat Finland will only accept direct advertisements from reputable, ethical advertisers, and will only publish those advertisements on relevant pages
- The amount
of advertising per page is limited, at the discretion
of Expat Finland
- Advertisements can be custom-made by Stuart Allt Web
Design - static ad design included in subscription
- Please enquire about Flash animated advertisements